Squish is a candy company committed to the pursuit of excellence. We seek out the highest quality ingredients, uniquely innovative candy makers, the most exciting flavours on the planet and the finest talent to work within our team.JOIN US!
Do you love being challenged and would you like the opportunity to be creative and grow with a Montreal based candy company? Then we are looking for you! Join our fun and dynamic team and become a part of Montreal’s greatest Candy Success Story! Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Control coordinator
SQUISH Candies – Montréal, QC
Job Description SQUISH Candy
Do you love to be challenged and express your creativity? Would you like the opportunity to grow with a Montreal based candy company?
If yes – then we are looking for you! By joining our fun and dynamic team, you will play a key role in Montreal’s upcoming candy success! Founded in Montréal in 2014, SQUISH is an artisanal candy company with multiple retails locations in Canada. We seek out the highest quality ingredients, the most innovative candy makers and the most exciting flavours on the planet. With over 100 flavours of gummies, we are committed to being the ultimate gummy company. SQUISH fosters an environment of creativity, continuous learning, excellence and diversity. We are a group of dedicated professionals with a strong desire to succeed as a team and a commitment to promote from within.
We are looking for a vibrant and professional individual to join the SQUISH team! We are looking for someone who has a special interest in food/confectionary. The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing.
• Perform quality inspections for the warehouse and production site.
• Keep track of daily inspections, both at the level of raw materials, finished products and products during processing.
• Ensure that daily inspections are carried out according to the procedures and systems established.
• In the event of noncompliance, start the procedure for quarantine for noncompliant items.
• Assist the supervisor in maintaining updated procedures, specifications and quality standards.
• Calibrate the different testing equipment used in the department.
• Write reports, procedures, forms, etc. both in French and in English.
• Maintain records of test logs, audits, and other quality procedures to ensure availability of accurate information.
• Train and educate employees, carry out periodic health inspections of each department.
• Supervise the work done by the inspectors and make follow-up.
• Collect data and investigate customer complaints, create, and analyze trend reports.
• Ensure product conformity and their health / food safety.
• Bachelor's degree or completed DEC related to food • Language: French and English – written and spoken • Strong knowledge in nutrition (required) and confectionary (preferred) • Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office Suite (Excel, Word and Power Point) • Excellent problem-solving skills • Diligent and very detail-oriented • Team spirit and good communicator, ability to lead meetings • Capacity for analysis and synthesis • Customer-oriented and results-oriented What you can expect • An opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company • A positive and respectful work environment • Overall success and personal growth • Industry standard benefit package • Full time employment • Employee discount on our products
The Product Information coordinator will report directly to the Packaging & Distribution Director and works in close collaboration with all other supporting departments.
SQUISH Candies – Montréal, QC
The ideal candidate should be well organized, have solid communication skills and have an eye for detail. The E-commerce Manager is project-driven and know about strategies to increase sales. He also has extensive knowledge of the product range and the retail industry. Also, adaptability is really important because the digital world changes daily. This position will report to the President.
• Complete ownership of the e-Commerce division, including achievement of sales targets, building and implementing targeted marketing programs and driving performance of the channel.
• Understand how consumers interact with the site and develop creative-based solutions to improve conversion and sales.
• Coordinate delivery of web assets, tracking and maintaining digital marketing assets with a benchmark to sales goals.
• Develop and implement loyalty activation and communications (loyalty incentives, newsletter content) to drive traffic and increase sales.
• Lead email or digital marketing improvements based on analytic results and consumer insights.
• Manage copywriting and content generated for digital and social media accounts to ensure brand image and compliance.
• Coordinate and manages digital marketing campaign calendar and timelines.
• Coordinate and manage merchandising of the ecommerce business.
• Review online assortments to ensure appropriate representation and consistency.
• Coordinate inventory and timelines to ensure in-stock and replenishment.
• Respond and work alongside customer service team to continually improve customer experience online.
• Develop SEO and SEM strategies.
• Initiate market research studies.
• Lead and manage the hiring of advertising, promotions and oversee their daily activities.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• A blend of analytical and creative skills
• Experience driving significant growth of an e-commerce channel
• Experience with similar branded consumer experiences
• 3-5 years’ e-commerce management experience
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO
• Knowledge of Shopify Plus platform
• Knowledge of Digital Advertising: Google Ads, Facebook Ads
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills are essential
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience required